www.49ersjerseysproshop.com

Venha jogar um save em grupo compartilhando objetivos e conquistas!
hongwei28
Membro
Membro
Time: game
Time na LFM: game

www.49ersjerseysproshop.com

Mensagem por hongwei28 » Qua Mai 29, 2019 21:57

I bet you are thinking I am going to tell you why Quinnen Williams is not a good fit for the 49ers but I have a much better plan. I am going to refer you to the first article I posted below which is written by Kyle Madson from Niners Wire. There is a podcast included in the article that has Kyle and Chris Biderman of the Sacramento Bee spending the early part of the podcast doing a much better job than I ever could of explaining why Williams is not a good fit for the 49ers. It starts about the 10:20 mark of the podcast and goes through the 22:45 mark.At one point Chris Biderman talks about asking the 49ers defensive coordinator Robert Saleh whether he would consider moving Deforest Buckner to the five tech position to make room for Williams. They also explain why it would not make sense to waste the number two draft pick on a nose tackle. Another valid point they bring up is how it might affect Deforest Buckner’s next contract. I think it is worth listening to even if you only listen to what they have to say about not picking Williams at number two.I also loved the article about Huey Lewis. We use to hang out with the same people once in awhile back in those days and I could see him showing up with a disposable camera. He was kind of a funny guy. Keg on second or was it third? It all seems so fuzzy now. Those were the days.Now onto the sizzling hot links:Candlestick Chronicles: 49ers have several free agent LBs who make senseKyle MadsonHow Kyler Murray attending NFL combine could impact 49ersKyle Madson49ers tight end George Kittle ranks No. 13 in PFF’s top 101David Bonilla49ers add Miles Austin to coaching staffJosh AlperLessons 49ers can learn from Rams’ defeatGrant CohnList of 338 draft prospects invited to the 2019 NFL Scouting CombineDavid BonillaFormer 49ers coaches set to kick off Alliance of American Football leagueDavid BonillaCan an NFL team tell a player not to play basketball?Mike FlorioWill Blackmon picks the 49ers as his under-the-radar team for 2019David BonillaHighlighting the top-10 edge defenders expected to enter free agencyMike JohnsonWhen Huey Lewis and the 49ers took on the NFLScott OstlerSan Francisco 49ers Free Agent Target: Dee FordVincent Frank13 Way too early 2019 predictions SB Nation The people have spoken."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference Calls2019 NFL Draft: 49ers picks Mike McGlinchey Jersey , mock drafts, news, rumors, analysis49ers fans prefer Nick Bosa and it isn’t closeNew,381commentsThe people have spoken.PDTShareTweetShareShare49ers fans prefer Nick Bosa and it isn’t closeMatthew Emmons-USA TODAY SportsWe’re a month away from the 2019 NFL Draft. The dominating speculation leading up to April has been the Arizona Cardinals selection at first-overall, which has begun to lean towards Oklahoma quarterback Kyler Murray as of late. If that were the case, this would leave the 49ers Kwon Alexander Jersey , who are already set at quarterback, their choice of the consensus top three defenders left on the board. An ideal scenario for general manager John Lynch.We put out a Twitter poll asking the fans who they’d prefer for the 49ers pick at No. 2 between Ohio State’s Nick Bosa, Alabama’s Quinnen Williams and Kentucky’s Josh Allen. Accepting an offer to trade back was also included. The results weren’t surprising:Bosa accounted for 69% (nice) of the votes in our poll. The Ohio State pass rusher has been the top player on nearly every reputable draft board throughout the entire offseason. Many 49ers fans were upset when unexpected wins against the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks late in the season knocked the team out of the running for the No. 1 pick. But with the Cardinals’ hiring of coach Kliff Kingsbury, who already professed his love for Murray while at Texas Tech, the draft world fully expects Arizona to gift the 49ers Bosa at second-overall.If the Cardinals surprise and select Bosa, the 49ers will have their pick of Williams and Allen at No. 2. Both combined for only 16% of the votes in our poll and are considered the top defenders behind Bosa. Williams would land amid a crowded 49ers group of first-round defensive lineman as the fourth to be selected over the last five years. Allen, who led college football with 17 sacks in 2018 Roger Craig Jersey , would likely fill the role of SAM linebacker on base downs while rushing the passer in sub-packages.After trading for Kansas City Chiefs’ Dee Ford, helping address the team’s need for a pass rusher, the 49ers may feel they have the flexibility to entertain trade offers. This was the second-most popular option in our poll, earning 15% of votes. The value of the 49ers’ pick will skyrocket if the Cardinals pass on Murray. If Lynch isn’t entirely sold on his options at two, a hefty trade offer from teams looking to move up could prove too tempting to turn down. The 49ers only hold six picks in the draft and may be looking to add to their total both in 2019 and beyond.

Responder

Voltar para “Saves Coletivos”