Jacob & Co Twin Turbo Furious Baguette TT800.40.BR.AA.A Replica watch

yangrle
Membro
Membro

Jacob & Co Twin Turbo Furious Baguette TT800.40.BR.AA.A Replica watch

Mensagem por yangrle » Qua Nov 13, 2019 00:47

The Manhattan Watch brand has just launched the most extravagant timepiece we have ever seen. Last year, in 2014, Jacob & Co. launched a very interesting watch, its luxury movement is called Astronomia Tourbillon.Richard Mille RM 007 red gold diamond

When they made their debut, I didn't have the chance to see the work myself, and I wasn't sure if the original astronomical tourbillon case style was actually delivered, because of the new 2015 Jacob & Co. astronomical tourbillon photos, a new shell design.

The absolute complexity of the watch movement requires a lot of adjustments to make it work and years of effort. However, for 2015, the Jacob & Co. Astronomical Tourbillon is back, it uses a new case design and a lot of "Jacob & Co". This version is called Jacob & Co. Astronomia Tourbillon Baguette with a lot of diamonds.

Below, you can watch a video from the Jacob & Co. Astronomical Tourbillon last year. Most of the movement is placed on a series of four arms that rotate around the entire dial every 20 minutes. These robotic arms also move to create other actions, such as keeping the dial indicating the correct direction of time, and operating the tourbillon.

In summary, the entire gear work of the Jacob & Co. astronomical tourbillon is almost unbelievable. More importantly, although you may like or contradict the products produced by Jacob&Co., you must let them know that their skills are an important part of the luxury watch industry.Jacob & Co Astronomia Tourbillon Dragon AT112.60.DR.UA.A

Compared to the original astronomical design of the large sapphire crystal bubble dome, this new 2015 case is more meaningful.
We are still working on computer rendering, but I am confident that the smaller sapphire crystal (now divided into a series of windows with a large window at the top) with extra metal can make the design more reasonable and wearable. According to the brand, the Jacob & Co. astronomical tourbillon has a width of 50 mm and a thickness of 25 mm. The case is made of 18k rose gold and comes in a version with and without diamonds.

Notice that there is no crown or thimble on the case? The movement is actually fixed and the crown of the back of the case can be folded by two "bows". The movement is of course the most interesting element of the Jacob & Co. astronomical tourbillon. It is unique to the Jacob & Co. movement JCEM01 with a 48-hour power reserve and a 2.5 Hz tourbillon. Unexpectedly, the movement is made up of only 235 parts - this seems to be very effective given the complexity of the concept.replica watches swiss

Technically, the tourbillon is a three-axis tourbillon because it moves around the entire dial every 20 minutes. The other axis is the normal rotation you see from the tourbillon cage and rotates in its connecting arm. It is located opposite the dial and tells you time to balance the weight. On the other two arms, there is a hand-painted titanium metal representing the earth, and on the other arm there is a rotating disco ball that rotates once every 60 seconds.

Really, disco ball? Ok, this is what I said. Jacob&Co. claims that spherical cut diamonds use Jacob's exclusive cutting process for the first time to cut 288 faceted diamonds. This round diamond should represent the moon - this makes me wonder if our moon is actually a large disco, then what will be the "nightlife" on your planet.

The look and feel of the Jacobs astronomical tourbillon movement gives a sense of astronomical complexity, but in fact only in concept. In fact, this is a sport for viewing fun, not a rigorous function, and it has been successful.

If the “Standard” Jacob&Co. Astronomical Tourbillon is not enough, you can choose the Jacob&Co. Astronomical Tourbillon French Baguette, which replaces the dial's night sky with a baguette-cut diamond. Diamonds are invisibly mounted on the dial and lugs, for a total of 342 diamonds weighing 16 carats. Although I personally don't think that I am a purchaser of Jacob&Co. Astronomia, there are actually some people who can enjoy this wrist-worn mechanical entertainment function, which makes me very happy.

Jacob&Co. once again began to be shocked, entertained and pleased... This is what I think is the full purpose of the Jacob & Co. Astronomical Tourbillon.https://www.chronowrist.ru

GREUBEL FORSEY DIAMOND SET BALANCIER CONTEMPORAIN. Appreciate the ladies' watch of the masterpiece of watches.

Just because the ladies also appreciate the masterpieces of Greubel Forsey, the brand released the diamond-equipped Balancier Contemporain earlier this year. This highly original work is known for its 39.6 mm diameter case (this is the first of Grauble Fuchs, which usually makes bigger timepieces), which not only represents a challenge, but also ensures that the case is large enough The large balance wheel is housed in a limited range. Space, but also by maintaining the iconic aesthetics of Greubel Forsey to achieve the best proportions and eye-catching three-dimensional structure.

The mother-of-pearl dial is made of a multi-layer structure, and only Greubel Forsey knows how to perform it perfectly. The balance of the balance at 6 o'clock is centered around the hour and minute circles of the black paint. The hour hand runs the second hand at 9 and a 72-hour arched power reserve indicator between 11 and 12 o'clock, with the front part of the timepiece decorated with all instructions for hand engraving. This sparkling sculpture is as striking as the Balancier Contemporain due to its compact size and unique balance system.

The brilliance of the diamonds enhances its unique proportions, with the finest flawless DE-quality baguette-cut diamonds on the bezel, strap, lugs and crown of these diamonds. The white gold case features a dome sapphire crystal on the front and back, and the watch is delivered in a black satin strap with a white gold pin buckle.best replica watches review

Responder

Voltar para “Geral”