I, sadly, missed out on the first Runescape

Local ideal para compartilhar e debater táticas, treinos, informação de jogadores e tudo que possa ajudar no jogo.
StevenCao
Membro
Membro
Time: AS
Time na LFM: AD

I, sadly, missed out on the first Runescape

Mensagem por StevenCao » Sex Out 12, 2018 21:55

The current model of Runescape was essentially made for me. But while I liked spending a few days bumbling around its own world and revelling in its apparent familiarity, it has done nothing to fulfill the Runescape craving that brought RuneScape gold me there in the first location.A return to classic PC game Runescape after 11 years

I recently decided to have a trip on to Runescape's website and log in to the game to find out what has changed. If you are unfamiliar with it, it is a sizeable massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) for PC, which was originally established back in 2001 and utilized Java. The game utilizes Java and C++ and has obtained many updates in the 11 years of my absence.

I, sadly, missed out on the first Runescape, joining in 2004 when Runescape 2 went live (which brought 3D pictures and other substantial upgrades), back when I was a teenager in school. I don't even want to know the number of hours myself and friends lost to Runescape across several accounts -- it would be well in the thousands.

The beauty of Runescape at that time was the low system demands and incredibly addictive grind-like gameplay. The MMORPG makes complete use of a skill system which requires experience points (EXP) to rise in amounts up to a total of 99 in each skill. Skills protect many locations, from combat to prayerwood cutting to fishing, and smithing to crafting. There was enough content to keep all of us entertained, no matter which skill you chosen.

The neighborhood was enormous. Servers were continuously filling up and mini-games had more than enough players for many rounds to be enjoyed. You may even hang out with different players and simply discuss a load of nonsense whilst spending hours at a time mining iron for that succulent 100,000 gold coin for 1,000 units buy OSRS gold of ore trade. We enjoyed PK'ing (player killing), questing (at times), and standard activity grinding to see who'd be among the first to hit 99 at a skill.

You can set up a new account called"magicdong400xXx" because that's the limit of adolescent imagination, grind tools, develop combat skills adhering to a professional"pure" PK guide, make money, buy cool-looking gear (black trimmed addy armor anyone?) , then lose it in the jungle. Rinse and repeat, and meant making a new account since we wanted to check out new strategies (that sucked).

In me, Runescape is still going strong and there's even a mobile version along the way. It's drawing in tens of thousands of players every day with servers holding countless people.So I logged in and picked a host to join.

Responder

Voltar para “Quadro Tático”