Nexon has Excellent Customer support?

Local ideal para compartilhar e debater táticas, treinos, informação de jogadores e tudo que possa ajudar no jogo.
StevenCao
Membro
Membro
Time: AS
Time na LFM: AD

Nexon has Excellent Customer support?

Mensagem por StevenCao » Sex Out 12, 2018 22:04

A lot of individuals have voiced their appreciation with how problems are handled in a timely friendly method. The Live Chat and also the GM's who help with the tickets move out of their Buy Maplestory Mesos way to help fix problems, and answer questions, and assist players. Well, I am not satisfied. And I am not the sort of guy who bashes on maplestory with no reason.

Since Shade came out, I haven't been able to create any new ghost character. Between the Beast Tamer and Shade launch, they ended up changing the personality name filter to not let "ghost". I have sent in a ticket, so I've talked to GMs, I have achieved into the MLC about this, but nothing is being done about it for the past year. It is frustrating because even a mediocre programmer could correct this issue. It's not that is something hard to accomplish, it's that there is somebody at the business that's saying no to fix this.

I know customer service does not make all the choices, but I wonder if they are actually passing down exactly what the players want in individual tickets such as these. Customer support might not be the person to blame, but my anger is blinding me to some point where I can not be happy with any part of Nexon.

P.S. To give more insight , ever since I start playing MS2 Mesos walnut nearly 9 decades ago, I have always made a character with it suffix as "ghost", and I have made a great deal of characters since I started. For Nexon to filter out the name makes me feel like I've been prohibited to create any fresh characters. And in a way I am letting that occur by refusing to create anymore new characters before that is fixed. So this isn't just a "it'd be nice if Nexon did so" request to me, it's something that means a lot for me. I'd love to make a Shade and a Kinesis this winter (not to forget all of the NX I'd spend if I be able to make those figures).

Responder

Voltar para “Quadro Tático”