Path Of Exile Added Another Option Around The Time

Espaço destinado à downloads. Tudo para melhorar seu Football Manager! Updates, ligas alternativas, editores e utilitários.
poes7
Membro
Membro
Time: fmb
Time na LFM: dfs

Path Of Exile Added Another Option Around The Time

Mensagem por poes7 » Qua Mai 16, 2018 02:43

Path of Exile’s various leagues serve as a way to playtest and add these mechanics to the overall game. During a league, however, standard players will not have access to the league’s mechanics–this means no one in Standard has access to the new Harbinger mechanics. Once the league has ended, GGG decides how best to add the mechanic to the base game. After the league is finished, Standard gets updated to accommodate this, and any additions to the base game will get included in the next league. Most players play the leagues, partially because it’s “fresh” and more interesting, but most players enjoy diving into a new economy every few months. Progression is far more exciting when there aren’t a million perfect poe items for trade on the market.

Path of Exile added another option around the time I started playing back in March of this year, called “Solo Self-Found” (SSF). If you choose Solo Self-Found, you can’t interact with other players or characters outside of the mode–this includes transferring items from your characters in non-SSF modes. You have to start fresh, and can’t rely on trading or stockpiled loot to make the game easier. This adds an extra layer of challenge, and SSF is mostly reserved for elite players who want to score bragging rights. You can play SSF Softcore or Hardcore.

In other words, it’s no wonder why a new player would be confused about all the different leagues in Path of Exile. That being said, the fact that you start in Softcore and can then work towards SSF, Hardcore, or even SSF Hardcore gives players the option to explore self-imposed challenges at the pace of their choosing. I’ve stuck to Standard, but I know I’ll try SSF at some point.

This section might not be something that a lot of players are interested in. But for both my friend and I, competition is something that keeps us interested. As a new player, he noted that it felt like Path of Exile didn’t have much of an end goal, because there wasn’t any source of competition and the game’s fairly disappointing PvP is essentially dead. Which is why I told him all about the racing scene in poe exalted orb.

Responder

Voltar para “Downloads”