My perfect of 5th job ability for Corsair in MapleStory

Conte para nós suas histórias! Ganhou a Libertadores com o Cobreloa ? Copa do Brasil com Luverdense? Champions League com Academica de Coimbra? Joga com o Milan usando apenas italianos ou com o Arsenal usando apenas jovens?

Aqui é seu espaço!
Cszcy
Membro
Membro

My perfect of 5th job ability for Corsair in MapleStory

Mensagem por Cszcy » Sáb Mai 26, 2018 00:21

So happy to be maplestory2 mesos to share my thoughts about 5th job ability for Corsair in MS2 Mesos , you understand, I am so excited when I had been invited, and 5th job ability is obviously the funniest and most contentious skill from the sport.

In my remarks, It ought to be the capability to clone their principal weapon to do double damage (through doubling attack count). I see KMS recently added a skill that's like this for all pirates though seemingly half assed.

When the enthusiast ends the two guns merge into the heat generated from the 2 firearms doubles because it will become a single gun, which makes it slow to fire (you see ivan, when rifle is smoldering hot, take care to fire if you don't want gun to become grenade.) -2 attack rate for like 30 seconds later. Buff length:30 seconds cooldown: 60 seconds.

I'd also enjoy Corsair to have an "ammo selection" skill that drastically changes how Rapid Fire and a few other skills looks when using cheapest Maplestory Mesos . It turns Corsair into a Bullet Hell-esque class.

Ammo forms: Grapeshot (spread), Incendiary (elemental), and Barrier

Grapeshot basically increases number of enemies struck to 3, but can hit the Exact Same enemy over once (such as disperse throw mixed with Hayato's op 1st 5th job proposal) but affects RF's initial damage to 150%

Incendiary unlocks a sub alternative to either explosive rounds (fire), corrosive rounds (poison) or Ice Shards (Ice) which induces a burn, poison, or frozen effect. Fire deals 100% DoT and can spread to neighboring enemies that come near the enemy on fire, -10 percent DoT per extra enemy effected. Poison does 300% DoT. Ice slows enemies at 5 percent chance with around 4 cryogenic stages. 4th stage immobilizes (binds) the target for 5 minutes prior to melting. Chance to freeze reduces by 1 percent per point (2% opportunity to bind, 1% chance to raise bind duration) but the first 3 stages stay until the target is killed.

Barrier creates a bullet guard for every 16th shot of Rapidfire which decreases damage by 30%. Up to 8 bullets can be created at once and also a bullet is absorbed upon taking harm.

Ok, that is all, what can you guys considering the 5th job ability? And do you guys have some better or unusual ideas? It's possible to leave your ideas below on the comment area, I would be happy to have a discussion with you.

Responder

Voltar para “Histórias Manager”